Please purchase BOTH your tuition and your meals. Thank you.
w/ Gina Scarpello
Sept 24 & 25, 2016
9am - 6pm each day
This two-day experiential course covers:
- In-depth understanding of energetic anatomy and how it functions and relates to the physical body
- Aligning and balancing energy levels for optimal health
- Scanning and interpreting the conditions of the energetic system for areas in need of healing
- Disconnecting from and replacing old, stagnant energies with fresh revitalizing energies
- Specific healing protocols for simple to moderate healing cases
- Self-healing and Distance-healing
- Understanding and practice of an ancient healing meditation, Meditation on Twin Hearts
- And much more!
Instructor: Gina Scarpello, MGA, CAPH, Certified Pranic Healing Instructor
Gina Scarpello is a Certified Associate Master Choa Kok Sui Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga Practitioner and Instructor. Gina practices Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga for self-care and integration of body, mind and spirit and is eager to share these simple, yet powerful tools and teachings with others for their own health and well-being.
Workshop Fee: $350
(earlybird: $325 by Sept 17, 2016)
Lunch Fee: $15 pp each day
Approved provider for 15 continuing education contact hours for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC), and Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW); and 16 CEUs for Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT).
All courses are under the auspices of
The Center for Pranic Healing
420 Valley Brook Avenue
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071